Peoples Awareness Network Society (PANS) was registered in the year 1996 under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act 1958. In the year 2009, PANS established Sopan Institute of Science, Technology & Management at Alwar (NCR), Rajasthan to promote skill development based education and thereby increasing the employability among the youth in the region. Till now SISTM has been able to develop hundreds of skilled and employable youth.
PANS and SISTM are associated with various government projects to carry out the objectives laid down in 2009. Presently, we are working for the following projects.
- Skill and employment based MES programs with Rajasthan Skill & Livelihoods Development Corporation, Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Completed a Project for BPL Females under Swarn Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojna (SJSRY)
- A project for SC candidates under SCDC has been completed.
- Conducted MSME, GOI workshops.
- Trained 108 students under the National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) as a Training Center.
- We are a Training Partner with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) for conducting the Telecom Sector Courses under STAR Scheme & PMKVY.
- We are also a vocational Training Provider with NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).
- CIINNOVATIVES is a separate entity working since 2007 for placement of the trained students/professionals in India as well as abroad.